The American sitcom Girls has done very well and I personally think its because it is so real. I tend to wonder what it would be like if my life and those of my friends were turned into such what the world would think of it. The raw reality of Girls strikes me as being so different from world that is portrayed on tele today, perhaps to help us escape the harsh reality of our lives. Girls on the other hand makes you feel good that everything is not all about the Hamptons but rather there are people like you who struggle to make it as well. Turning 26 was a hard step for me, having a low paying job living at home and not owning a car leave alone a driving license was the worst. Have much to be grateful for I realise, atleast I dont have to count everything 8 times!
- The Day I got my Visa
- The other side of 25
- When the UKBA control your life: Woes of an immigrant
- Was the real reason for religion, the policing of humanity?
- Blogging for the introvert
- The truth about Driving Instructors
- Resources: UK Border Agency Stories
- Discrimination in an Equal World
- The Curse they call Ambition
Blogs I Follow